Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Programming By Doing Lesson 11

Programming By Doing Lesson 11 - My Code

I am finding the programming by doing to be great practice. It does not use the IDE so it forces you to work a bit harder but the command prompt is great at returning errors that point to what the issue is.

On this lesson the desired output is:
This is room # 113
e is close to 2.71828
I am learning a bit about Computer Science

My working code:
public class UsingVariables
{

public static void main (String[] args )
{
int roomNumber;
double nearby;
String classRoom;

roomNumber = 113;
nearby = 2.71828;
classRoom = "Computer Science";

System.out.println("This is room # " + roomNumber);
System.out.println("e is close to " + nearby);
System.out.println("I am learning a bit about " + classRoom);


}
}

No comments:

Post a Comment