Sunday, April 23, 2017

Free Code Camp



When I visited Girl Develop It, someone mentioned they were working on Free Code Camp. There are already like a million places to learn to code, but I figured I would check it out. This is one of the best resources I have found to bring a new person down a path to learn to code and it's absolutely FREE! I am using this to supplement my learning java which is more of a back end language and learning front end development with free code camp. I have realized learning to code is way more complicated than just learning java. I am still working on learning GitHub and my IDE among other things on a long to do list. This is why you now see two progress bars for learning to code when I originally only had one. Check out this great resource if you get a chance: https://www.freecodecamp.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment